All new patients need to go to our New Patient Portal and create an account. From there you will fill out your new patient paperwork and history. This secure portal will allow the doctor to be familiar with your case before you arrive, as well as allow you to communicate securely online with our staff. You must have a valid email address to complete the account. If you are unable to complete this information online, please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment so that you can perform this process in our office.
- Authorization for Release of Medical Records
- Patient Instructions for Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Patient Instructions for Sonohysterogram (SHG)
- Clomiphene Citrate Intrauterine Insemination Instructions
- Minimal Stimulation Protocol Instructions
- Do's and Don'ts During Pregnancy
- Approved Over-the-Counter Medications During Pregnancy