Dr. John F. Payne interviews with Fertility Authority about choosing your fertility clinic and the questions you should ask to get an accurate consensus of their IVF success rates. To get the most accurate idea of a fertility clinic's success, Dr. Payne suggests asking...Click on the link below to get the full interview.
Dr. John E. Nichols talks about "What is PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis)?" Click on this link to find out more:
Published just recently is an article Dr. John F. Payne wrote in regards to "Raising your awareness- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)."
Here is the link to Dr. Payne's article: http://www.fertilityauthority.com/articles/raise-your-awareness-pcos.
After reviewing many medical association and medical information web sites, we have assembled a "quick list" of interesting links to these web sites. Please use these links as an additional resource to learn more information about infertility and endocrinology. These sites are presented as an informational resource only for your convenience.
American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- ASRM Patient Resources
(FAQ, Patient Fact Sheets and Information Booklets, etc.)
The patient fact sheets and Information booklets are very helpful for specific conditions. Individual links for the different topics are listed at the bottom of this page.
- ASRM Patient Website
- Find exciting news for wounded veterans, just released by ASRM
National IVF Statistics
Dr. Nichols' personalized infertility information site
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) Info Sheet
- Premature Ovarian Failure (POF) Support Group
- Fertile Thoughts
- Endometriosis Association
- American Fertility Association
- Hygeia Foundation, Inc.
- Fertility Pro Registry
- Embryo Adoption
- Reprotech Embryo Donation
- Reprotech, LTD
- Perspectives Press
- National Sperm Bank Directory
- Acupuncture Center of Greenville, Cassandra Nelson, L. Ac.
- Freedom Drug
With EMD Serono's new GO-Direct To Savings program, the more medication needed throughout a patient's treatment, the more they will save. For more information about this program, or to get your Go Direct To Savings enrollment card, please speak with your PREG Fertility Nurse.
For eligible patients with insurance, Gonal-f Cares has conceived a new way to save money by reducing our-of-pocket costs with the Gonal-f co-Pay Saving Card. Now patients can save up to $200 per prescription every 21 days for Gonal-f medications. For more information about this program, or to get your Co-Pay Savings enrollment card, please visit www.gonal-fcares.com.
For Financing: see our financing options
These links may not open with Mozilla Foxfire browser, but should work with Microsoft Internet Explorer
The ASRM Patient Fact Sheet is a series produced under the direction of the ASRM Patient Education Committee and the Publications Committee. These fact sheets may be printed and distributed to patients to enhance patient education as long as the text is not altered and proper credit must be attributed to ASRM. These Patient Education Fact Sheets are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format.
The ASRM is committed to providing patient information on a wide range of topics. Patient materials are developed by the ASRM Patient Education Committee, and this committee is unable to respond to individual questions. We encourage you to review all of our information on the Web site and consult your physician if you still have questions.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Adherencias Intrauterinas
- Adhesions: What Are They and How Can They Be Prevented?
- Adoption Fact Sheet
- Age and Fertility
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Cancer and Fertility Preservation
- Challenges of Parenting Multiples
- Complicaciones de la Gestacion Multiple
- Complications and Problems associated with Multiple Births
- Conceiving After Tubal Surgery
- Diagnostic Testing for Male Factor Infertility
- Dilation and Curettage (D&C)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy Fact Sheet
- Endometrial Ablation
- Endometriosis and Infertility: Can Surgery Help?
- Endometriosis: Does It Cause Infertility?
- Evaluation of the Uterus
- Fertility Drugs and the Risk of Multiple Births
- Gamete Donation: Deciding Whether to Tell
- Genetic Screening for Birth Defects
- Gestacion Multiple y Reduccion Embrionaria
- Hirsutism and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hirsutismo Y Sindrome De Ovarios Poliquisticos
- How Doctors Evaluate Infertility in Women
- Hyperprolactinemia (Prolactin Excess)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
- Infertility Counseling and Support: When and Where To Find It
- Infertility: An Overview
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Intrauterine Adhesions
- Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Managing Pelvic Pain
- Medications for Inducing Ovulation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Multiple Pregnancy and Birth: Twins, Triplets, and Higher Order Multiples
- Nonhormonal Contraception
- Ovarian Drilling for Infertility
- Ovulation Detection
- Peso y Fertilidad
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Prediction of Fertility Potential (Ovarian Reserve) in Women
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Reproductive Aging in Women
- Risks of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Saline Infusion Sonohysterography
- Sexual Dysfunction and Infertility
- Side Effects of Gonadotropins
- Smoking and Infertility
- Sperm Recovery after Spinal Cord Injury in Men
- Sperm Shape (Morphology): Does It Affect Fertility?
- Stress and Infertility
- Tecnologias de Reproduccion Asistida
- Third Party Reproduction (Sperm, egg and embryo donation and surrogacy)
- Understanding Clinical Studies
- Weight and Fertility